Americas Cup
Martin
2017-05-29 08:20:30 UTC
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has Fox,
but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to watch the
AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or otherwise
streaming video this time?
Martin in Zuid Holland
Martin
2017-05-29 09:07:26 UTC
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has Fox,
but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to watch the
AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or otherwise
streaming video this time?
Ziggo HOME

TV KIJKEN TV GIDS & REPLAY TV MOVIES & SERIES (XL) MIJN VIDEO'S
U ZOCHT "Americas Cup"
KIJK NU (0)
VOLGENDE UITZENDINGEN (0)
Helaas niets gevonden op "Americas Cup". Probeer een andere zoekterm.
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-05-31 08:13:29 UTC
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-05-31 09:39:36 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
LOL so true.

If you have Ziggo then €7.50/day extra on Fox Sport on Ziggo Fox Sport 6???

or

FREE at

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/35th-americas-cup-2017-live-streaming

Starts at 18:00

Ther's lots of AC videos on youtu.be

For example Ben Ainslie winning a race

Time to add some foils to your upright sailing boat. Try adding a couple of
Blokker special offer ironing boards :-)

From Yachting World

How to watch on TV
http://www.yachtingworld.com/americas-cup/how-to-follow-the-americas-cup-on-tv-online-and-the-radio-66311

In NL €7.50/day on Ziggo Fox Sport!

Schedule
https://www.americascup.com/en/ac35-schedule.html

Results
https://www.americascup.com/en/results.html
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-05-31 12:59:15 UTC
Post by Martin
Time to add some foils to your upright sailing boat.
too much G-force when tacking up a narrow river. :D

Cheers, Pieter
pieterw4809
2017-06-01 08:52:59 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
LOL so true.
If you have Ziggo then €7.50/day extra on Fox Sport on Ziggo Fox Sport 6???
or
FREE at
http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/35th-americas-cup-2017-live-streaming
Starts at 18:00
Ther's lots of AC videos on youtu.be
Did you also wonder why the Swedes got a penalty?

Cheers, Peter
Martin
2017-06-01 22:21:04 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
LOL so true.
If you have Ziggo then €7.50/day extra on Fox Sport on Ziggo Fox Sport 6???
or
FREE at
http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/35th-americas-cup-2017-live-streaming
Starts at 18:00
Seems to be running two days behind.
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Ther's lots of AC videos on youtu.be
Did you also wonder why the Swedes got a penalty?
Yes

The Trump influence?

I do wonder why Ben Ainslie/GB is losing so frequently.
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-02 11:30:19 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Ther's lots of AC videos on youtu.be
Did you also wonder why the Swedes got a penalty?
Yes
The Trump influence?
I do wonder why Ben Ainslie/GB is losing so frequently.
They sail a Landrover, which is not particular fast. ;)
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-03 08:39:53 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Ther's lots of AC videos on youtu.be
Did you also wonder why the Swedes got a penalty?
Yes
The Trump influence?
I do wonder why Ben Ainslie/GB is losing so frequently.
They sail a Landrover, which is not particular fast. ;)
or reliable :-)
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-03 09:40:13 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
That surprised me too. I suppose depending of the speed, the stern
supplies a vatiable lift from the rudderfoils. With the bow to much up,
there might be a risk to sail the foils out of the water. Probably it
is harder or riskier to get the nose down than to get it up. I think it
is allmost the same technique as with foilsurfing.

Cheers, Pieter
pieterw4809

at 3.08
Martin
2017-06-03 14:13:10 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
That surprised me too. I suppose depending of the speed, the stern supplies a
vatiable lift from the rudderfoils. With the bow to much up, there might be a
risk to sail the foils out of the water. Probably it is harder or riskier to
get the nose down than to get it up. I think it is allmost the same technique
as with foilsurfing.
http://youtu.be/nBny61QiTys
at 3.08
:-)
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-04 04:00:36 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
That surprised me too. I suppose depending of the speed, the stern supplies
a vatiable lift from the rudderfoils. With the bow to much up, there might
be a risk to sail the foils out of the water. Probably it is harder or
riskier to get the nose down than to get it up. I think it is allmost the
same technique as with foilsurfing.
http://youtu.be/nBny61QiTys
at 3.08
:-)
Martin, did you read this?
https://tinyurl.com/ycbksns5

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-04 09:41:31 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
That surprised me too. I suppose depending of the speed, the stern supplies
a vatiable lift from the rudderfoils. With the bow to much up, there might
be a risk to sail the foils out of the water. Probably it is harder or
riskier to get the nose down than to get it up. I think it is allmost the
same technique as with foilsurfing.
http://youtu.be/nBny61QiTys
at 3.08
:-)
Martin, did you read this?
https://tinyurl.com/ycbksns5
I hadn't. It's a good article. Did you notice the small catamarans in the video
fly horizontally?

It's GB against NZ in the semi final. I can guess the result. Both Oracle and NZ
have bigger foils than GB.

By the way, Lidl have boxes of 6 x 0.5 litre bottles of UK small breweries beer
for sale for €7 this week. No Adnams, but still drinkable. I've been buying 48
cans of Adnams Ghost Ship beer in UK and bringing it back to NL when I visit our
kids in England.
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-03 09:58:53 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
The Brits might have tactical problems as well, don't they?

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-03 14:18:43 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Anyway, I'm glad my Wharram is less pitch-sensitive.
It's odd that when they are flying all the boats have the bows lower than the
stern.
The Brits might have tactical problems as well, don't they?
Yes it's odd, because Ben Ainslie was the best tactician in the previous AC
series.

GB know racing rules better than the French, who were twice caught out with port
and starboard right of way in the same race, once at the start and once at the
finish. The final one cost the French the race.

How would you like to spend the series peddling with your face up against the
rear of another peddler? Nor me :-)
Martin in Zuid Holland
Martin
2017-06-02 08:27:32 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
LOL so true.
If you have Ziggo then €7.50/day extra on Fox Sport on Ziggo Fox Sport 6???
or
FREE at
http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/35th-americas-cup-2017-live-streaming
Starts at 18:00
It's also on during the day. Try BT1 or BT2
Martin in Zuid Holland
Martin
2017-06-03 13:22:14 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
LOL so true.
If you have Ziggo then €7.50/day extra on Fox Sport on Ziggo Fox Sport 6???
or
FREE at
http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/35th-americas-cup-2017-live-streaming
Be careful using this it contains a "fake web scan" virus. Norton blocks it.
Martin in Zuid Holland
Martin
2017-06-06 10:57:49 UTC
Land Rover BAR is broken.
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-08 08:02:30 UTC
Post by Martin
Land Rover BAR is broken.
Dit you notice the buoyancy of the bow section when the Kiwis pitched?

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-08 09:36:01 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Land Rover BAR is broken.
Dit you notice the buoyancy of the bow section when the Kiwis pitched?
No, I did notice the piece of foam floating in the water and the piece hanging
out of the sail. :-)
Martin in Zuid Holland
Martin
2017-06-07 21:35:54 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo has
Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was possible to
watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website with AC live or
otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
In the mean time
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/17949.htm

Classic Ales of England

€7.99
6 x 0.5 l
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-08 07:45:44 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo
has Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was
possible to watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website
with AC live or otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
In the mean time
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/17949.htm
Classic Ales of England
€7.99
6 x 0.5 l
"Article does not exist" :-(

BTW, what a spectacular acceleration with the two boats, just before
the Kiwis pitched! Did you see the rightening? Same as with the
waterstart in windsurfing, let tje wind do the job.

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-08 09:30:24 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo
has Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was
possible to watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website
with AC live or otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
In the mean time
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/17949.htm
Classic Ales of England
€7.99
6 x 0.5 l
"Article does not exist" :-(
Clicking on Special Beers has the same result. The offer finished yesterday. It
might be worth looking in Lidl to see if they have any of the beer left.
They only had 8 boxes left in our local Lidl, when we went on the day the offer
started. We had two and a guy who took six boxes had the rest.

It is Belgian beer week this week.
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/12548.htm
Post by pieterw4809
BTW, what a spectacular acceleration with the two boats, just before
the Kiwis pitched! Did you see the rightening? Same as with the
waterstart in windsurfing, let tje wind do the job.
Yes!

Are you getting fake "you have a virus call a Dutch phone number 0031.... "
messages whilst watching?
Post by pieterw4809
Cheers, Pieter
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-08 11:38:27 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
BTW, what a spectacular acceleration with the two boats, just before
the Kiwis pitched! Did you see the rightening? Same as with the
waterstart in windsurfing, let tje wind do the job.
Yes!
Are you getting fake "you have a virus call a Dutch phone number 0031.... "
messages whilst watching?
not on yt
--
Cheers, Pieter

"Ik heb menigmaal in woord en geschrift mijn steun verwoord aan
Nederlanders
van buitenlandse herkomst, aan illegaal hier verblijvende buitenlanders
en
aan marginale groepen in de samenleving. Dit alles vanuit de idee dat
eenieder recht heeft op een plekje onder de zon en vanuit de gedachte
dat de
veelkleurigheid van stad en samenleving zonder meer een grote
verrijking is.
Niet alleen van onze economie, maar ook van onze cultuur. Wat zouden we
zonder al die vogels van verschillende pluimage een armetierige en
saaie
samenleving hebben!"
Pim Fortuijn: Het zakenkabinet Fortuijn:
pieterw4809
2017-06-08 08:00:11 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo
has Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was
possible to watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website
with AC live or otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
In the mean time
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/17949.htm
Classic Ales of England
€7.99
6 x 0.5 l
It seems the Brexit pays off for the Belgian:
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/12548.htm?action=showDetail&id=36845
lol

BTW did you ever taste Laphroaig 18 yr Single Malt?
Smells a bit like a surgery room.
As a buyer you can claim a 30sq ft plot on Islay as well, but
unfortunately it s not allowed to keep sheep on it.

Cheers, Pieter
Martin
2017-06-08 09:34:04 UTC
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
Post by pieterw4809
Post by Martin
The AC website says that the coverage of the AC in NL is on Fox. Ziggo
has Fox, but there is no sign of AC on Fox so far. Last AC it was
possible to watch the AC on live streaming video. Is there a website
with AC live or otherwise streaming video this time?
I think the live stream will be published as soon as the US has won the
AC. Trumps'orders.
In the mean time
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/17949.htm
Classic Ales of England
€7.99
6 x 0.5 l
http://www.lidl.nl/nl/12548.htm?action=showDetail&id=36845
lol
BTW did you ever taste Laphroaig 18 yr Single Malt?
Yes.
Post by pieterw4809
Smells a bit like a surgery room.
Yes :-)
Post by pieterw4809
As a buyer you can claim a 30sq ft plot on Islay as well, but
unfortunately it s not allowed to keep sheep on it.
A bit small for a sheep :-)

I didn't know that. I had a Scottish friend, who used to sail from NL to Islay
every summer. He must own half the island LOL
Martin in Zuid Holland
pieterw4809
2017-06-08 11:34:02 UTC
Post by pieterw4809